Note: We welcome direct offers for this product and kindly request serious inquiries.
- Edition: No. 9, SIGNED Artist’s Proof Title: Henley on the Thames, 19th Century
- Condition: Very good; light tanning of paper.
- Medium: Ink on paper
- Site Dimensions: 14” H x 12” W, Frame: 27” H x 22” W x 2” D
- Printer: Messrs, English, 18th Century, England Frame Description: Contemporary, solid wood frame of oak with hand carved border trims, and glass front, excellent condition.
- Signature: Signed David Law, lower right corner in pencil. “No. 9” appears at the lower left
- TruVue, TruGuard UV protection glass