Skip to content
- A true gem of vintage photography books ... a peek into a world you never knew existed before. The photos of royalty in India from the late 1800's and early 1900's are nothing short of amazing.
- Personally, I've really enjoyed looking through this book.
- Raja Deen Dayal ,Photographs; Clark Worswick, Text and Editor.
- Foreword, John Kenneth Galbraith. First Edition, Knopf USA, 1980.
- 151 pages; oblong.Hardcover, includes jacket.
- Condition: near fine condition;no tears, no missing pages, no writing; tightly bound.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection